Monday, April 11, 2011

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. - Carl Gustav Jung

Yep, gonna take Cheech & Chong to Toronto. Just me and my "lap child" and my ticketed kid. A little nervous, yep, palms are starting to sweat a bit. But, the good news is, I did it before. In fact, one year ago I took both kids and a huge car-seat and my double stroller, luggage, junk. Yeah, that's probably why I am nervous:) lol.
I have a "Cares Harness" for my one kid, and movies and cool unopened games for the short 1.5 flight. It'll be okay. Right?
I am looking forward to seeing the Motherland, friends and family after the year it has been. Poppie and Pops will be happy to see the kids and vice versa.
I will share about how it all goes, fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Kimberley B. said...

i like how you call your boys cheech and chong....

have fun!! :)

Matt F. said...

It's gonna be fine, way easier than last year, and you'll get to share your city with your boys. I'll miss you three. Love you.

chrisrawk said...

Have fun ~ boys will be boys, and that's a good thing. At that age there is no misbehaving, unless you expect adult behaviour from a child. (never take parenting advice from a man who has no kids!)

Have a great time!