Thursday, August 26, 2010

I can see clearly now the rain has gone...

Thankfully, after what seemed like a deluge of biblical proportions, sun. I felt quite intrepid however, trundling around Malden in the rain with my double stroller and handy ( read: expensive) rain shield. I felt that in spending so much on the damn rain shield meant that I had to get some use out of it. We did. To the library, the CVS, the play date around the corner, and home again.
Today the quiet, still sunlight seems just the thing - good!
My parents are arriving on the noon flight from Toronto. They will be staying in a hotel, which I am pleased about, as our two-bedroom apartment is small, and smaller still with the pressure (mostly self-inflicted) of being a good "host" while running around after my two very busy 16 month old boys. One day when we are rich ( ha! ) and we have a house with a lovely guest room and a guest bathroom, we can invite people to stay with us. Until then, the air-mattress in the middle of the floor is less suited to 65 year olds and frankly, to the tolerance level of the younger set:)
I have planned a loose fashioning for the rentals when they arrive and thankfully, Matt will be doing daddy-duty to offset their nap schedules ( we always try to respect the nap).
The Doctor thing is on hold as Dr. B is now replacing Dr.P and we will hopefully get some answers regarding Eliot's kidney quite soon.
We are crossing our fingers about Matt's job, haven't heard anything yet. Pumping out the good vibes just the same.

No comments: